Home Forums General discussions Then there is not much point to Classic wow gold

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m now ~half way to revered.If your guild has some crafters already awakened to find out them and hook up everyone else with all the gear, then there is not much point to classic wow gold getting exalted yourself. Oh you really do get an 18 slot bag and a few new epics like the CH quests that require somewhat less stuff if you are exalted as well.

So perhaps acceptable for an alt, but an alt won’t likely be exalted and at the opportunity to farm the mats for your pursuit, you could get much better equipment I’d think.Also you are going to get exalted pretty quickly inside of Naxxramas along with the frost withstand recipes are not necessary anyways since they nerfed Sapphiron.

And when your not a tailor, leatherworker, or blacksmith that’s a perfectly logical decision. If you’re one of these professions that your still gonna want exalted for the frost resist patterns.

I farmed plenty of scholo to get runes and strat for mount along with some other shit, it’s not like you are not gaining anything out of it.

I agree with the other answer. You can get 2-3k rep from doing the intrusion event. The first hour of doing it will be the most rewarding due to buy wow classic gold one time pursuit drops.

It is hard to state how much rep you are going to be able to farm through that invasion event. Yes there is plenty of rep to be had but how much is actually achievable for any but the most sweaty is fairly hard to say as there’s a limit on the number of invasions that will occur and they are going to be hard farmed.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.