Home Forums Feature requests RS3 has a choice to pay to win

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Like many others said it is dependent upon your definition of”win” In most other games, pay to win is referenced most frequently and PvP is lifeless in RS3. Really pay to win is not the sole thing OSRS players dislike about RS3. Many literally believe that leveling should be more challenging and monotonous, not simpler, so it’d be more”rewarding” cheap OSRS gold if you reach it. It is like the reverse of everything Richard Garfield who made Artifact the Card Game believed in.

Both examples are irrelevant to what game is more pay you really ought to be asking what sport promotes pay to win more. Construction’s two example don’t work and a lot of what folks are referring to weapons in OSRS being more than 1 Bill makes do not correlate to RuneScape being pay to triumph. If you needed those weapons to progress in RuneScape, then convinced it is pay to win but they aren’t necessary at all and are a great goal for individuals to work towards like opting for a 99.

It is all about if a player feels like they don’t have any option except to purchase gold and depends upon how educated the participant is. Like I haven’t played RS3 since EOC that I can only comment on OSRS along with my main comment would be that there’s so much low level content that can not be progressed by simply paying for gold or buying exp lamps like in RS3 you have to spend time performing low level quests and skills that doesn’t need any high end gear.

When I hear”cover to win”, the very first bit of thing I consider is the effort put in to get what you would like. OSRS is yes but you have to put the time in to do the instruction. RS3 on the flip side, you can purchase the XP, put as much as OSRS due to BXP and Treasure Hunter into it or you don’t have to touch the skill and you will buy less substance since you have BXP or so. It’s possible to get your level quickly putting time grinding the ability. RS3 has a choice to pay to win. Much better to call it”cover to progress” because its far faster to reach endgame levels in RS3.I’m thinking of starting RuneScape here soon and wondering which one to pick up winrsgold. I’m sure people will have opinions one way or another need to see that game the community plays more. I’ve played runescape before when I was younger so I’ve dabbled in OSRS, but I’m curious about Runescape 3 too. Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.