Home Forums Feature requests Ridiculous custom nba2k

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Another quality addition to this monster squad. whaddya think would the brothers name him? I love that you can still create these monstrosities in matches. I used to do exactly the exact same on some WWE game on NBA 2K21 MT the first XBox. Right? Back then it always seemed like an overlooked way to misuse game mechanisms to me. I mean, it is. But nowadays it is a lot more apparent to me that the developers were likely completely conscious of it and just left it in because they didn’t care.

If you would like to see more, I suggest trying monster mill on yt – it is a series where two brothers try their very best to make the worst looking critters possible in various games. They got into some legal trouble for it when they made a character that looked like Bart Simpson. I can not believe that video is up on YouTube. I mean, honestly… if you examine the thumbnail it’s impossible to not see Bart. Take it to the bank boys, this one’s like bart! There’s a industry here… Some dev needs to make a sports match with increased customization limits. But appropriate physics have to be applied too. Like if you produce a dude with enormous arms, then the weight ought to be calculated and his legs would have to be girthy short tree trunks to support all that weight. All my friends buy 2K every year once it comes out, and I usually do several months later after the purchase price drops a ton simply to play Team up together.Okay so hold on so not ALL instances will be blue, some will be black? I would not be too mad if they did I liked the blue. It was basically the one worldwide criticism. Edit: They deleted this post. They listen to feedback On Watch Dogs Legion and Ac Valhalla there is nevertheless is(optimized for XSX) the gloomy only looked just like a worse looking ps4 case in my opinion.

Hold on they reposted it on the official Nba2k Twitter site minus the black cover. I think it’s more likely they simply used a black box in this image because they thought it looked better. I doubt its representative of this color box the game will actually ship . Man, and I had gotten used to the blue case. I truly hope that is a one time thing and we maintain the blue, since I like how it looks Maybe they were just using all the leftover stock of blue boxes and as soon as they’re all used then maybe they will begin and keep generating black ones.

The embodiment of predatory microtransactions. I’mma wait for gameplay and news tho, this could easily be disappointing. No blue case it seems. Are they moving forward with this design or is it possibly just the developer’s choice ? Partially because I like the blue, partially because I dont like inconsistency in my shelf.

Maybe their choice I truly dig the black case tho. PS4 also had red cases so that I guess it’s up to Cheap NBA 2K MT the devs. It’d actually be very cool if they gave the developers the option of what color the case will be. Yo the black case looks good. Wonder if it was a dev thing or if Sony simply battled the Blue one. The blog article did state to leave comments on it. Yeah that is about 50 lb too mild for Zion. The cover should be him watching the NBA on his couch.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.