Home Forums Bug reports I will be going to avansies to get 90 or so range

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve got 83 range, and I will be going to avansies to get 90 or so range. What if I change in that setup (I.E., exactly what Arma item should I have, and how does this affect the rest of the setup?) ? Should you read this whole thing, put”I read it” at the end of your post. I’ll be killing outside the Eyrie. I made a bet with a buddy of mine that in a 30 day membership I might get a 99. I chose firemaking since I have level 61 and I found that it would cost about 5.8M for to 99. However, I’ve only ten days until the membership is upward.

So I’m performing Troll Stronghold and I was wondering what the best way to defeat the troll general would be. As of right now I’m training prayer to 43 and im intending on using melee to dds him then just use a dlong. I’ve enough bones to get 43 prayer at ectofuntus which should only take a hour or so. I have complete rune, serker helm, climbing boots, glory, obsidian cape, dlong, dds. I dropped my ring of existence, and since I died the first time I tried I just have 100k or so to spend on new things (I had to purchase all new things. This is my second attempt at the troll general.) My stock will be 4 prayer pots (4) and the remainder sharks. Any suggestions?

So I was considering going revenant hunting… My conditions r.. . 65 att, 65 def, 70 str, 45 prayer, 67 hp( battle lvl of 82) I’m thinking of wearing complete rune or full d’hide (see I att by mele and I am just 46 range and just 60 magic so attackign them by range or magic isn’t good idea as a result of my low lvls in them). I tried it b4 I did it full rune, and complete lobbies inv. But cause u have to go deeper to find the revenants or u will await along time until u find a person.

I did so and I entered into some high wildy lvl so many high revenants lvl can att me. And cause my amazing luck I got attacked by ork revenant lvl 105 and I died in under 30 secondes. So I was wondering whether there’s a hot place for revenants lvl 80-. And which armour shoudl I use. What if I take in my stock. I am non-mem btw. Please don’t tell me they aren’t great for coaching and they do not fall anythign mainly cause I know this I’m just doing it for pleasure.

If you are interested, please click https://www.winrsgold.com/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.