Home Forums Feature requests I switched up to buy Madden 21 coins

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

It really sucks the mechanism of Mut 21 coins how difficulty scales. I moved from All-Pro to Pro, and the one thing that was different is defenders did not have insane closing speed (like you throw right when you should on a path break with a defender conquer, the LB covering a fast slot WR closes the gap at a measure and makes a play), and they didn’t understand the route ahead. Downside is making it far too simple.

All pro has way less absurd defense. The dropped INT gap and warping is night and day.

If your having difficulty with All Pro you should probably alter your sport style. If you can’t dominate All Pro with competitive or arcade game style than you probably need to make different passing choices to account for AI cheese.

There’s still a good amount of it. The most atrocious being that they are literally omnipotent and know where the ball is even when not appearing. I have discovered way too many plays where you see ultiple guys who should have no thought the ball was even thrown nonetheless unexpectedly snap away from what they were doing in coverage to simultaneously converge on the recipient.

I switched up to buy Madden 21 coins utilizing more types of death plays. What has helped recently is with a hell of a getting back (to be honest, I discovered a receiver whose path running sucked but was set was a terrific return man so converted him to HB, where he had been like 78 OVR… I look at it like a Cordarelle Patterson scenario ).

samuelddarden
    Participant

Hi, after reading this awesome piece of writing i am too glad to share my knowledge here with colleagues.

wernereegranad75
    Participant

Hi there buddy, this guide on how to buy Madden 21 coins online is the best thing I found on this site. Lately I’ve been playing a lot of Madden 21 game and I wanted to upgrade my character in the game but I don’t have the resources to do it so buying a Madden 21 coins is my best option. Check this toy blast game play online if you are looking for a game that can be enjoyed by you and your children, it has a simple gameplay and amazing graphics.

Granny Chapter 2 by DVloper

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.