Home Forums General discussions Drones take one step closer to reality with new FAA rules.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Lee has always dreaded run-ins with old friends and acquaintances around town, finding these spontaneous interactions “extremely awkward”. He used to time his shopping trips to minimise the possibility of bumping into someone he knew, waiting until almost closing time before heading out. “Since I’ve been wearing the mask, my awkward interactions with friends and family have significantly reduced,” he says. Now, he goes to the shops whenever he wants, without worrying about whom he might see. He hopes that, even after the pandemic ends, it will still be socially acceptable to wear a mask.[url=https://www.google.com/] google[/url]

kafa88
    Participant

Lee has always dreaded run-ins with old friends and acquaintances around town, finding these spontaneous interactions “extremely awkward”. He used to time his shopping trips to minimise the possibility of bumping into someone he knew, waiting until almost closing time before heading out. “Since I’ve been wearing the mask, my awkward interactions with friends and family have significantly reduced,” he says. Now, he goes to the shops whenever he wants, without worrying about whom he might see. He hopes that, even after the pandemic ends, it will still be socially acceptable to wear a mask.google

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.