Below is a list of our future tasks
1) Update search engine
In one week we hope to add support of 4shared.com search engine at CherryPlayer.
2) Update player engine
We need to improve audio/video engine with new features:
- support video subtitles
- support switching audio tracks during video playback
- support audio/video codecs installed in Windows system
3) Translate player to more languages
CherryPlayer v2.0.2 was released today with a few important fixes and resolved bugs.
1. Fixed important bug with stopped playback of YouTube clips after a few seconds of playback if YouTube file located in music playlists or during playback YouTube clip for music toplists.
2. Restored playlists created at oldest CherryPlayer 1.2.9 version. If playlists with the same names have been created in 2.0.1 then tracks/videos will be added to the end of list of like playlists.
CherryPlayer has been translated now to a few languages and it can be easy translated to more languages. To add support of new language enough to translate English text file to this new language.
We see a lot of installations of CherryPlayer in Brasil. Please helps us to translate CherryPlayer to Portuguese. If you can help us in this please mail at email@example.com
If you want to see CherryPlayer translated to your language please feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We see complaints from users that they lost CherryPlayer 1.2.9 playlists in CherryPlayer 2.0.1. We decided to skip difference between Music and Video items in 2.0.1 and so old 1.2.9 playlists were not ported to 2.0.1.
We will look on this now and will try to import 1.2.9 to 2.0.1. We hope it will be fixed tomorrow and then we will release 2.0.2 with 1.2.9 playlists ported and with fixed YouTube bug we found today.
CherryPlayer uses Adobe Flash Player to play some music and videos so you need to have installed in Windows system Adobe Flash Player.
In our days Chrome browser is very popular and until last time we did not know and probably some from you too that Chrome installs Adobe Flash Player built-in. In the same time Adobe Flash Player installed by Chrome is not available in system for other apps. You can read about here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/...le-chrome.html